I use Firefox a lot, and every time Adobe updated its Flash Player I have to update it, too, cause when I choose "Allow it forever" it still asks me again when I tried to played a video, and it won't stop until I finish the update. Is there any way to help to avoid its frequent upadte alert?
    10-28-2015 11:20 PM
    Welcome to iMore! If it were me, I would uninstall adobe Flash Player altogether. It's been plagued with security issues for way too long at this point. Most web sites don't require it these days and have started complying with the much safer, much faster HTML4 standard. In the rare occasion where I absolutely need Flash, I have Chrome installed, which has a sandboxed version of Flash preinstalled that's much safer.
    There's no way to avoid the update alert because OS X will not install software without your permission. If you outright refuse to uninstall Adobe Flash you're going to want to update it every single time, as quickly as possible.
    Just_Me_D and Matt-B like this.
    10-29-2015 05:57 AM
    Flash is the worst! I do exactly what DevilishBanker does - No flash installed and Chrome when I really need it (which is rarely).
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-29-2015 06:23 AM
    I agree with DB and even if you don't have to it isa good idea to update it on a MAC because of everything it controls on the MAC so I would do it.
    10-29-2015 07:01 PM