For over 1 week now I've not been able to select all spam for delete on my iphone. There is no longer an edit option or select all option available
    10-26-2015 05:39 PM
    Go your your Yahoo web mail acct and delete ALL your spam from there handset rules for future deletion so you don't have to worry about
    10-26-2015 05:52 PM
    Something's up because I am unable to "move" anything to the Yahoo "Junk" folder. I can access the Junk folder, but I can't move anything to it. I rarely deal with SPAM in my Yahoo account and therefore, I didn't have anything in the junk folder to use the "select all" option on.
    10-26-2015 07:11 PM
    You won't be able to do it within the Gmail account. You will need to add your account to the pre-installed app called mail.

Goto settings, then select (Mail, Contacts, Calendars), select add account, then enter your email address and password.

Select your notification preference and then press save. You can add as many email accounts as you like. Once you add all of

your accounts select the pre-installed app called "mail" with the dark blue background. All of your email accounts should be there.

Select the desired email account then go to junk, select edit, then delete all.
    12-16-2015 11:09 AM
    You won't be able to do it within the Gmail account. You will need to add your account to the pre-installed app called mail.

Goto settings, then select (Mail, Contacts, Calendars), select add account, then enter your email address and password.

Select your notification preference and then press save. You can add as many email accounts as you like. Once you add all of

your accounts select the pre-installed app called "mail" with the dark blue background. All of your email accounts should be there.

Select the desired email account then go to junk, select edit, then delete all.
    This thread is 2 months old. They're long gone.
    12-16-2015 11:29 AM