I have had iVoice on my iPHone for maybe a year. It has been the best and so accurate. While using it the other day it froze up. I thought that I could delete it and reinstall it like I've done with other apps. When I went to reinstall, It wasn't on my list of apps and wasn't in iTunes when I looked on the computer under my iPhone. I couldn't find it in the app store anymore. It wasn't the iVoice I see for .99. It had a blue logo on a white background. I loved it and would like to know If anyone knows what might have happened t it.
    10-22-2015 08:31 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Is this what you're looking for?
    iVoice - Voice To Text by Masal Qilla
    https://appsto.re/us/iIvHT.i

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-22-2015 08:42 PM
    I have had iVoice on my iPHone for maybe a year. It has been the best and so accurate. While using it the other day it froze up. I thought that I could delete it and reinstall it like I've done with other apps. When I went to reinstall, It wasn't on my list of apps and wasn't in iTunes when I looked on the computer under my iPhone. I couldn't find it in the app store anymore. It wasn't the iVoice I see for .99. It had a blue logo on a white background. I loved it and would like to know If anyone knows what might have happened t it.
    Is it the translator app or the voice to text app? I remember one a few ios versions ago.
    Try looking under all of your stored apps in your iTunes library on your pc but NOT under your iPhone when connected.
    10-23-2015 05:55 PM
    If it was a translator app, it may be gone from the App Store. I have apps do that sometimes. I always check now before I delete an app. You might try Google Translate. I use it. It's really good.

Google Translate by Google, Inc.
    https://appsto.re/us/kT-Ty.i

Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-23-2015 10:07 PM