Peek and Pop barely works and the other shortcut options don't seem to be working? Is there some option I need to enable?
    10-14-2015 12:13 PM
    It is based on the pressure added to the screen. Review this video and see if it helps...

iPhone 6s - 3D Touch - Apple
    10-14-2015 01:41 PM
    Try fiddling with the sensitivity in settings. Do you have a thick screen protector on there, by chance?
    10-14-2015 01:49 PM
    In addition to the help above, also make sure that the app you're pressing on actually has shortcuts available. It will give a short vibration if you press on an app that doesn't have any shortcuts.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-14-2015 02:15 PM
    My wife cant seem to get here touch 3D to work. She has checked all settings, etc. Any thoughts? I am out of the country and not there to help her.
    01-03-2016 07:47 AM
    My wife cant seem to get here touch 3D to work. She has checked all settings, etc. Any thoughts? I am out of the country and not there to help her.
    Tell her to press on the native apps to see if it'll work. If it does then great. Just let her know that all apps are not 3D Touch compatible.
    01-03-2016 08:43 AM
    Tell her to press on the native apps to see if it'll work. If it does then great. Just let her know that all apps are not 3D Touch compatible.
    I had her press on the ones that I know to work on my phone. She is getting nothing. I think she should just go to the Apple store. Maybe the capacitive layer of the screen is defective. Unfortunate with me deployed and her at home with the kids, driving an hour and a half away is difficult.
    01-03-2016 10:03 AM
    I had her press on the ones that I know to work on my phone. She is getting nothing. I think she should just go to the Apple store. Maybe the capacitive layer of the screen is defective. Unfortunate with me deployed and her at home with the kids, driving an hour and a half away is difficult.
    I understand and was deployed quite often during my Marine Corps days. I agree that she may need to make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to get it checked out. She could also try calling them and explaining her situation. They may just send her a replacement as well as a mailing box to mail in her current device. Know what I mean? Anyway, be safe and stay well, my friend...
    01-03-2016 10:40 AM
    I understand and was deployed quite often during my Marine Corps days. I agree that she may need to make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to get it checked out. She could also try calling them and explaining her situation. They may just send her a replacement as well as a mailing box to mail in her current device. Know what I mean? Anyway, be safe and stay well, my friend...
    Thank you, highly appreciated.
    01-04-2016 01:50 AM