iPad Restrictions glitch?

I

iMore Question

I always set the music/podcasts setting to "Clean" but whenever I do a major upgrade, it sets it back to "Explicit" on its own, and I have to set it back to "Clean". This has happened 2 times already to me - when I upgraded from iOS 7 to iOS 8 in 2014, and when I upgraded from iOS 8 to iOS 9 almost 3 weeks ago. When I upgraded to iOS 8 last year, I suddenly noticed that the music/podcasts section set itself to "Explicit" on its own! I just put it back to "Clean". When I upgraded to iOS 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4, it didn't do that and it was still set to "Clean", but after upgrading from iOS 8.4 to iOS 9, it set itself back to "Explicit" again! I still set it back to "Clean" after that. Why is this happening? This happened to me on my iPad Air (the original one, not the iPad Air 2). Upgrading to iOS 9.01 and 9.02 didn't do that and still kept it on the "Clean" option, though, and this only happens if I upgrade to the next number (for example iOS 6 to 7, 7 to 8, 8 to 9). It's been a year since this first happened to me and it's so annoying!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2