I got the new iPhone 6S Plus. The fingerprint unlock function is so fast every time I click the button (black screen to lock screen) to see what time it is, it unlocks fully. I just want to see the time usually and is harder to see quickly when it unlocks then also you have to then relock it. etc....

Is there a way to display the clock on the black screen when the iPhone is not "on"? Or an app that does this (not an alarm app)?
    10-02-2015 02:24 PM
    I got the new iPhone 6S Plus. The fingerprint unlock function is so fast every time I click the button (black screen to lock screen) to see what time it is, it unlocks fully. I just want to see the time usually and is harder to see quickly when it unlocks then also you have to then relock it. etc....

Is there a way to display the clock on the black screen when the iPhone is not "on"? Or an app that does this (not an alarm app)?
    No. I suggest using the sleep/wake button to view the time on the screen... or use a finger that is not registered with TouchID on the Home button to wake the display.
    Jaguarr40 and nikkisharif like this.
    10-02-2015 02:29 PM

First time I ever heard on here of anyone kind of complaining of a function on their phone the is fast and I agree when I upgrades to IOS 9 it is fast but I love it.
    10-02-2015 04:38 PM