I have never needed a pin to unlock my phone. Now I can do nothing w/ the phone at all. I tried a couple of my standard pins and now I cannot even reattempt to unlock phone for at least an hour at a time. How do I get back to the phone I used to love? Something went horribly wrong with this upgrade and now it needs some type of 4 digit pin to unlock which I have never had since I purchased the phone. My service provider has been totally useless in assisting with this issue. They suggested I call Apple, on what? my phone doesn't work!!!!
    09-30-2015 03:28 AM
    I have never needed a pin to unlock my phone. Now I can do nothing w/ the phone at all. I tried a couple of my standard pins and now I cannot even reattempt to unlock phone for at least an hour at a time. How do I get back to the phone I used to love? Something went horribly wrong with this upgrade and now it needs some type of 4 digit pin to unlock which I have never had since I purchased the phone. My service provider has been totally useless in assisting with this issue. They suggested I call Apple, on what? my phone doesn't work!!!!
    Are you saying that you never had a 4 digit code to unlock your iPhone, or the 4 digit code that you had on your iPhone is no longer working after the update?
    09-30-2015 06:14 AM