Anybody here have Sprint?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had Verizon for the past 10 years and love their service. My problem is they are so expensive. I'm paying about $280 per month for four lines, 3 iPhones and my wife's not so smart phone. I have the 12gb data plan. Anyway, I've been looking around and tonight I stopped by a Sprint store. I can get 4 new iPhone 6s's, they will pay my ETF to Verizon and my bill will be between $210 and $240 depending on the gb's for the phones. Oh, and this is for 40gb of data, 10 per line. So my question is what has been your experience with Sprint? Their coverage is good where I'm at but its not as good as Verizon's. I guess I want to know how's there customer service and just what do you think of Sprint overall.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had Verizon for the past 10 years and love their service. My problem is they are so expensive. I'm paying about $280 per month for four lines, 3 iPhones and my wife's not so smart phone. I have the 12gb data plan. Anyway, I've been looking around and tonight I stopped by a Sprint store. I can get 4 new iPhone 6s's, they will pay my ETF to Verizon and my bill will be between $210 and $240 depending on the gb's for the phones. Oh, and this is for 40gb of data, 10 per line. So my question is what has been your experience with Sprint? Their coverage is good where I'm at but its not as good as Verizon's. I guess I want to know how's there customer service and just what do you think of Sprint overall.

I was considering switching to sprint also for this same particular reason. From what I've heard, Sprint's service is consistently terrible and people are always complaining about it. My friends say the only reason they have it is because of unlimited data and the cheap plans. I've heard their customer service is pretty good though

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have Sprint now but I've had them before. Their customer service & not so good service is what sent me over to Verizon. For me it was horrible!!

I was in the same boat as you not to long ago & considered switching from Verizon because my bill was too high but then I caught one of their promotions and I have 42GB on 4 lines (all smartphones) for $306. I love it!!! Not to mention I've had service in every place I've been so far this year. I wish I could find a carrier who has better service & is cheaper but that doesn't seem to exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I love the service and coverage of Verizon. But I REALLY hate that bill every month. I haven't really shopped for a new carrier in years. I wish there was someone else with Verizon's service and Sprint's pricing. I know you get what you pay for and all that. But they are too expensive. End of my rant.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Been with Sprint for years, and never had any real problems with them. service works for me in my area and I won't give up the price.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

I use to work for sprint up until last month, the bill is good but the service sucks, they don't have LTE everywhere, you will still be on 3G in some places. That bothers me.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use to work for sprint up until last month, the bill is good but the service sucks, they don't have LTE everywhere, you will still be on 3G in some places. That bothers me.

Really? I don't like that either. Dang Verizon!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Really? I don't like that either. Dang Verizon!

Yup I just switched from them for my iPhone 6s Plus. The only reason I had them was because I worked there. I didn't understand how they was still using 3G

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup I just switched from them for my iPhone 6s Plus. The only reason I had them was because I worked there. I didn't understand how they was still using 3G

Must be an area thing, have a good signal, and for an unlimited plan at $60 a month I'm happy.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had Sprint for 5 years and the service has improved a great deal. It just depends where you are.
I've found no major issues with most major cities. This weekend I was in DC,Baltimore,Atlanta,LA and Oakland and had no issues. Where I live in Philadelphia there are no major issues nothing that is frustrating to me.
Having unlimited data is good even though I don't use a lot of data.
For me saving money is saving money even if I take a hit on coverage.
For me Sprint's LTE was better than DSL in my house until I got Fios.
I've never had a problem with their CS I never call them unless there's a issue with the bill and I've never had one.
People say Sprint sucks and there are instances where it does coverage wise but for me it's not that deep. If I can call or text a person and do my navigation I'm good and I can do that with Sprint.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been on Sprint for close to 20 years snd have no issues at all. I have only 2 dropped calls in this span. Customer service has been fine also.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have sprint and since I switched to my iPhone from an Android my coverage has been better. When I went to Kankakee to visit family they all had Verizon and I was the only one able to get service. There customer service is hit or miss. Normally is good but the Telesales department just screwed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR