I need to take my videos back from the Apple storage which were uploaded automatically or by myself but the more I read the more it is confusing about how I could get back my videos from Apple cloud or drive or whatever the hell it is?
    09-28-2015 08:45 PM
    09-28-2015 09:08 PM
    It is a simple question!
    Can the Moderator reply me please?
    All my earlier answers relates to the phots, documents but no one COULD GUIDE me about VIDEOS , which are held with Apple, in black and white and Apple is no help OF COURSE as they wan to mint the max from my wallet?
    How could they tell me clearly?
    09-28-2015 09:54 PM
    It is a simple question!
    Can the Moderator reply me please?
    All my earlier answers relates to the phots, documents but no one COULD GUIDE me about VIDEOS , which are held with Apple, in black and white and Apple is no help OF COURSE as they wan to mint the max from my wallet?
    How could they tell me clearly?
    Your device should sync your videos for you if they are actually backed up to iCloud as long as you're using the same Apple ID.
    09-28-2015 10:13 PM
    Thanks very much. At least I can see a light on the other side of the tunnel.
    Yes, I been having backed up my videos and now as my drive is full, I want to take back all my photos and videos.
    Apple replied that first you log off from all of your Apple things and then you have one month to download your stuff.
    I did log off from my iphone, ipad and now since I do not have and do not want to have A MAC PC, how could I get back my stuff?
    I downloaded itunes several times and checked but no, it is not showing any option for me to take back my stuff?
    Only buy music, buy this buy that .all music but where are my videos?????
    09-28-2015 10:27 PM
    I am the new user and actually was hoping to get some help from here but disappointed as no one is concerned enough to give me some help!
    Is that how you entertain the very new members?
    09-30-2015 05:23 AM