lost iPhone 5 has been found.Does anyone have an idea how to get my iPhone from Cambodia to Qatar?

I

iMore Question

I have contacted shipping companies myself but they all say the same thing. The airlines will not accept iPhones for shipment. They want to remove the battery but I feel they may damage iPhone in doing so. Our travel agency has the phone for now.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have contacted shipping companies myself but they all say the same thing. The airlines will not accept iPhones for shipment. They want to remove the battery but I feel they may damage iPhone in doing so. Our travel agency has the phone for now.

Something is strange. I always ship my existing iPhone to a family member when I get a new one, both within the U.S. and outside the U.S. As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to do that right as we speak.
Not sure what you mean by "lost iPhone has been found."
In any case, I would suggest contacting Apple for guidance on how to ship iPhones from Cambodia to Qatar.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Um, didn't UPS and FedEx just fly tens of millions of iPhones from China to the US and all around the world? Something's not adding up here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal