Why is my back camera not working after IOS 9 upgrade?

I

iMore Question

Big mistake! Upgraded the IOS on my lightly used 5S, now the back camera is dead and the front camera is erratic at best. Restored from backup 3 times then restored with fresh copy of 8.4.1 with no difference at all. It's been restarted, restored, rebooted and reinstalled. All a total waste of time, and now no camera(s). There must be a solution.

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Big mistake! Upgraded the IOS on my lightly used 5S, now the back camera is dead and the front camera is erratic at best. Restored from backup 3 times then restored with fresh copy of 8.4.1 with no difference at all. It's been restarted, restored, rebooted and reinstalled. All a total waste of time, and now no camera(s). There must be a solution.

Have you tried erasing and setting up as new without restoring from a backup to see whether it's a hardware issue or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stella P

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I am experiencing the same difficulty and would like to know if you were able to resolve the problem and how do you fix the problem if it was resolved? Please share, thank you so much I appreciate any information.

Sincerely,

Stella

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox