The audio record timer window blocks the iMessage text window all the time?

I

iMore Question

I liked the the new iOS 9 quick voice message feature, until I couldn't get rid of it always being in the view window whenever I try to write a text. The window is already too small on my iPhone 5, now I can't even see what I'm writing because of the grey box with 0.00 in it at the right end. How do I disable this annoying feature?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
IF you are using the voice message feature? Does it matter what is in the way since you are sending a voice text for that text and not and lettered text message?

Damien Diabolos

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I have had a similar problem the last few days. I have a big 0.00 that randomly shows up and blocks everything I try to type in text- and I can't get rid of it. "What does it matter" is an unhelpful and obnoxious response.

mkpizzazz

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. I found this tip that worked for me. I signed out of messenger(Settings>Messages>Send & Receive Tap on your Apple ID and sign out completely. Now tap it again and sign in again). It should work better now. Make sure wifi is turned off.

caspert

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I tried the log out and in (5min wait)
I don't do voice messaging I like to read what I type. How do I get rid of this thing for good

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have tried and tried to replicate the problem on my iPhone 6 Plus, but I can't. I suggest you either "reset all settings" or restore and set up as new.

Sandy Hyden

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
]To the right of the text message screen, you will see a microphone icon. Press and hold it, and then you will see an image that pops up with an 'x' in the middle. Hit the 'x', and it will close that feature.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2