There is a red battery with a line through it in the very top center of my apple watch?

I

iMore Question

With any watch face I change to, there is a little red battery with a line going through it on the top center of my watch face? What is it from, and how do I take care of it?

Thank you.

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Is it a battery? I've seen a red phone image with a line through it, which means that your Apple Watch is disconnected from the iPhone.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
With any watch face I change to, there is a little red battery with a line going through it on the top center of my watch face? What is it from, and how do I take care of it?

Thank you.

Is it a battery? I've seen a red phone image with a line through it, which means that your Apple Watch is disconnected from the iPhone.

Is it this? It's an icon of an iPhone with a line through it (not a battery). It is indicating that you've lost connectivity between your paired iPhone and your Watch, as @andrwstw stated.

How to fix it? Move back within range of your iPhone, turn the iPhone (or BT) back on, or re-pair the devices.

View attachment 92505