Anyone know how I verify my in-store iPhone 6s Plus time reservation?

I

iMore Question

I am trying to figure out who to call or where to login to verify my appointment. I made it the day of the preorders going live, but I didn't get an email confirmation or anything.

lmj98

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Got an email also. Asked Apple support they said email is the only notification/confirmation they also said It won't show in the Apple Store app either as a reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to figure out who to call or where to login to verify my appointment. I made it the day of the preorders going live, but I didn't get an email confirmation or anything.

Go to Apple.com, click on the little shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of the page and go to Orders. You will have to sign in. but from there you should be able to see your order/reservation.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Go to Apple.com, click on the little shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of the page and go to Orders. You will have to sign in. but from there you should be able to see your order/reservation.

In this case the reservation does not show in this section. I have an in store reservation that I made for another line. Main customer service had to call the store to confirm.

OP just call the store and they should be able to see it in their system. Calling customer service will not help. The agent that I called had to call the store for me to confirm. So I suggest just calling he store directly.

lmj98

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I called Apple with the same question and they said the only confirmation you will get is an email. It will not show up in the Apple Store app. I used the app to make three different reservations and all were fine when I checked in at the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If you got the confirmation email there's nothing to worry about. As many have stated it won't show up on apple.com or the Apple Store app.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2