I just bought 5s, I already updated it to iOS 9. When I am trying to make an apple ID, through Free app in App Store (no Visa nor MasterCard), it always says Contact Support. I have tried everything since Saturday. even in iTunes. I did tried also many account emails, still no luck. Does anyone here created an Apple ID since yesterday? I don't know if my Phone or the PC is the problem. I live in Philippines, and my Phone is Globe Locked.

Thanks for the help.
    09-21-2015 05:12 AM
    09-21-2015 10:52 AM
    I just bought 5s, I already updated it to iOS 9. When I am trying to make an apple ID, through Free app in App Store (no Visa nor MasterCard), it always says Contact Support. I have tried everything since Saturday. even in iTunes. I did tried also many account emails, still no luck. Does anyone here created an Apple ID since yesterday? I don't know if my Phone or the PC is the problem. I live in Philippines, and my Phone is Globe Locked.

Thanks for the help.
    You make it hard to know what you have done and what you need to do. Can you please start at the beginning and explain?
    Do you know your Apple ID?
    09-21-2015 05:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

I signed up for a new apple ID in Website. When I tried to download a free app from Appstore in the phone, they looked for my ID, I used my new Apple ID and filled up all information needed. But at the end, this is what is showing up "For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www(dat)apple(dat)com/support/itunes/ww". I also tried to register through iTunes, but still the same is happening.

I did also tried creating new apple id direct from Appstore(when asked to Use Existing ID or Create New Apple ID), still no luck.

What may be the issue?

Note: iPhone and PC uses different Internet Provider.
    09-21-2015 10:46 PM
    How many Apple ID do you have? Did you enter your correct Apple ID? You should only have one Apple ID. Did you forget it? Go here to get help.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Let us know if you need more help.
    09-21-2015 11:10 PM
    Thanks for the link, but my Apple ID is not a problem. The Problem is logging in my Apple ID to iTunes.
    09-22-2015 01:15 AM
    see this captured screen.

Why i cannot make an Apple ID?-img_20150921_154159.jpg
    09-22-2015 01:18 AM