iOS 9: How to get rid of all undownloaded music on iPod?

I

iMore Question

I'm so frustrated at the moment.
I downloaded update iOS 9, but never iCloud (I'm just not fond of it).
I, like a fool, suddenly decided to slide "Show all music" in the music library.
Of course, now I have all of this music I had purchased but never actually downloaded; and apparently with this update there is no option settings to "show/hide all music". I would like to know if someone does know how to hide all of this unwanted music once more, otherwise I fear I'll have to restore my whole iPod.

Michael Carrozza

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Open the Music app on your device. Select "My Music" from the bottom menu. Press the link in the middle (which will probably say "Artists" or "Songs"). Toggle the button for "Only Offline Music" at the bottom.

Stupid Apple moved where the setting to "show all music" is located.

rgomesbr

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Open the Music app on your device. Select "My Music" from the bottom menu. Press the link in the middle (which will probably say "Artists" or "Songs"). Toggle the button for "Only Offline Music" at the bottom.

Stupid Apple moved where the setting to "show all music" is located.

Wow! Thank you soooo much! I was pissed at this, that Apple had removed this option from the Settings > Music page... — I'd never thought of toggling this button inside of the music app to achieve this task of showing/hiding online content. :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro