After installing new ios9 I now have two new apps I did not install on my iPad, find friends and find my iPhone. I do not want these and they will not delete by holding them down like other apps. So how can I delete them. Do not appreciate Apple adding these to download.
    09-17-2015 09:43 PM
    You can't delete these. Just stick them in a folder and forget it.
    09-17-2015 09:45 PM
    You can jail break your phone which will allow you to remove the Crapps from your phone. Alternatively you can do as another user suggested and hide them away in another folder. The problem with that last solution is that they still take up space on your phone.

The best way is to simply throw the phone in the bin and buy Android. Andriod phones still have these stupid apps but they come with ways to expand the memory of the device so storage space isn't as much of an issue as it is with Crapple.
    09-22-2015 06:08 PM
    You can jail break your phone which will allow you to remove the Crapps from your phone. Alternatively you can do as another user suggested and hide them away in another folder. The problem with that last solution is that they still take up space on your phone.

The best way is to simply throw the phone in the bin and buy Android. Andriod phones still have these stupid apps but they come with ways to expand the memory of the device so storage space isn't as much of an issue as it is with Crapple.
    Wow. Ignorance and arrogance.

Ignorance: You can jail break your phone which will allow you to remove the Crapps from your phone.
    Sort of. You can jailbreak and remove some of the Apple apps, but there is currently no jalibreak for the two "live" versions of iOS - iOS 8.4.1 and iOS 9.0. So, no go.

Arrogance: The best way is to simply throw the phone in the bin and buy Android.
    Clearly you and the OP have different views of what device was best to purchase. Telling someone to just throw their phone in the [trash] bin and buy a new one reeks of "I know better than you".

Way to make a positive first impression. And to think you went through the trouble of creating an account here just to troll.
    09-22-2015 06:24 PM