So I updated to iOS 9 yesterday and this morning it said I was running out of space and I looked at what might've been eating up the space but there wasn't anything that was taking up significant amount of room. I tried signing in and out of it but that didn't work anyone have any fixes. I updated using iTunes.
    09-17-2015 08:32 PM
    More details needed.

What exactly "said you were running out of space"? And space where? And where did you "look at what might've been eating up space"?

What does updating to iOS 9 have to do with your amount of iCloud storage space?
    09-17-2015 10:55 PM
    So I updated to iOS 9 yesterday and this morning it said I was running out of space and I looked at what might've been eating up the space but there wasn't anything that was taking up significant amount of room. I tried signing in and out of it but that didn't work anyone have any fixes. I updated using iTunes.
    It might not just be one thing. It all adds up. It could be your Pictures, Documents and Backups taking up alot of storage all together. As SwitchBeach said, more details are needed. A screenshot showing us what is being taken up is very visual and useful, but texted detail is fine as-well.

What do you have checked that is setup to sync with iCloud?
    09-17-2015 11:30 PM
    Sorry I wasn't specific my iCloud storage for some reason is suddenly full and I don't know why. I looked at all the things that are taking up room but I don't see anything that can possibly almost full it up. It says on the bar line it's back ups but when I go to back ups it says no back up data and I have been doing iCloud back ups so I don't know what's going on and if you understand what I'm saying please help.
    09-18-2015 04:05 PM