I'm using iPhone 5c and have updated to iOS 9 but still don't have contact images for messages đŸ˜”

I

iMore Question

I'm using iPhone 5c and have updated to iOS 9 but still don't have contact images for messages đŸ˜”

As what I've seen from other handsets which were updated to iOS 9, they all had contact images of their contacts in their messages. I have updated to iOS 9 amd still don't have this feature. How do I enable it? Is it like this with other iPhone 5c users?
I have an iPhone 5c, 16gb and iOS 9, not the beta version.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: I'm using iPhone 5c and have updated to iOS 9 but still don't have contact images for messages đŸ˜”

The pictures should come from your contacts. Do you have photos attached to the contacts? Have you tried updating a contact to see if that helps?

hmm112

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: I'm using iPhone 5c and have updated to iOS 9 but still don't have contact images for messages đŸ˜”

I have the exact same issue don't worry! I have a 5s and not only is the issue with the update that my contact photos don't show in messages, but my phone now lags whenever I play a game and get a text or any sort of notification. The game slows right down then goes back to normal and I have a 32GB iPhone (which has heaps of space left on it) . Not only that but I hate how now if you're screen is tilted sideways if you're watching a video and you open a text or something then everything is changed to landscape view even if you have it on portrait lock. Do you have these issues too?
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IT IS SO FRUSTRATING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I also have a 5C and I think it's a limitation of the phone, I don't think there is a software issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711