I want to have a clean install of the OS when iOS 9 comes however I don't want to lose my notes, or any of my saved data within the apps I use. Is there a way to clean install and just restore data/settings for particular apps? I want all the iOS parts to be fresh (accept I don't want to lose my texts or notes) and I only want to restore saved data from some apps and games. Is this possible or is a restore all or nothing?
    09-16-2015 12:47 PM
    I want to have a clean install of the OS when iOS 9 comes however I don't want to lose my notes, or any of my saved data within the apps I use. Is there a way to clean install and just restore data/settings for particular apps? I want all the iOS parts to be fresh (accept I don't want to lose my texts or notes) and I only want to restore saved data from some apps and games. Is this possible or is a restore all or nothing?
    No. Restoring from backup is all or nothing.
    09-16-2015 12:55 PM
    Is this possible or is a restore all or nothing?
    It's all or nothing...
    09-16-2015 12:55 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestion for apps or OSX programs to backup certain data like messages, contacts, passwords etc.? I think my backup is some what corrupted I've had several iPhone's and a couple of them I had jailbroken. My iPhone 6 plus is really lagging and the spring board will crash about once a week.
    03-14-2016 03:25 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestion for apps or OSX programs to backup certain data like messages, contacts, passwords etc.? I think my backup is some what corrupted I've had several iPhone's and a couple of them I had jailbroken. My iPhone 6 plus is really lagging and the spring board will crash about once a week.
    You can use ibackup bot. It allows you to browse in all the files of your backup.
    ajschwenk likes this.
    03-25-2016 08:50 AM