Apple's Upgrade Plans sells the iPhone 6s unlocked. Are the fully priced iPhone 6s also unlocked?

I

iMore Question

I want to buy an unlocked iPhone 6s Plus. I don't want to use the new Upgrade plan. Can I buy the iPhone 6s Plus in full amount and expect to get a fully unlocked iPhone? At&T will not allow Apple to sell the AT&T version unlocked, but I think the Verizon and T-Mobile versions are unlocked. I am not certain but would like some "absolutely certain" information on this matter, if at all possible. Thanks!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I want to buy an unlocked iPhone 6s Plus. I don't want to use the new Upgrade plan. Can I buy the iPhone 6s Plus in full amount and expect to get a fully unlocked iPhone? At&T will not allow Apple to sell the AT&T version unlocked, but I think the Verizon and T-Mobile versions are unlocked. I am not certain but would like some "absolutely certain" information on this matter, if at all possible. Thanks!

99.99% no matter the carrier if you are paying *Full Retail Price* for the phone it should be unlocked no matter who allows what.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2