IS there any way to disable the Notification Center screen from pulling down during in-app use?!

I

iMore Question

HELP! My son plays games on my 5s all the time. Quiet a few games involve pulling pieces and moving them around on the screen. Everytime he touches near the top of the screen the notification center menu pulls down and disrupts his games. Is there ANY way to turn the darn thing off completely????

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello - I know that you centurion off this feature by going into settings and Touch ID and Passcode - Scroll to where you see where you can toggle off what you want but as far as I know this can only be done when your phone is locked and it would be for the lock screen only. I also know that conversely you can turn Control Center off from what you want within apps but this is where you pull this up from the bottom of the scren and control that as you asked.

Maybe someone else here might know another way also to do just what you want that I don't. Thank you and good luck.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You can get around this by enabling the Guided Access while in the game and this will stop the notification and control center from being pulled in

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods