What is tapatalk?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Around the end of 2014 they borked the app up pretty good. I managed to freeze time and capture v 3.2.1, which I continue to run. I really don't care for the versions after the one.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
It doesn't have any broken features or try to push you to update by not letting you access the app?

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE using Tapatalk.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't have any broken features or try to push you to update by not letting you access the app?

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE using Tapatalk.

Not sure about broken features. It works flawlessly for me. There was a post about how to hack the plist file to prevent updates... Basically it gives the app a bogus version number so it doesn't find a match in the App Store update routine. Like magic.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Around the end of 2014 they borked the app up pretty good. I managed to freeze time and capture v 3.2.1, which I continue to run. I really don't care for the versions after the one.

I'm with you Hank. Still running Tapatalk Pro v3.0.1. Not gonna give it up!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree they messed the app up at the end of 2014, and it was pretty bad for a few months. I'm really pleased though with the latest betas. I just installed the latest one tonight.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree they messed the app up at the end of 2014, and it was pretty bad for a few months. I'm really pleased though with the latest betas. I just installed the latest one tonight.

Glad to hear that, but it's not a risk that I'm willing to take.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear that, but it's not a risk that I'm willing to take.

I hear you. I go back to Tapatalk Pro and believe me I wasn't happy when they started messing with the app. But they have been open to feedback and criticism. They have worked with me on some moderator option issues that I was experiencing.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I hear you. I go back to Tapatalk Pro and believe me I wasn't happy when they started messing with the app. But they have been open to feedback and criticism. They have worked with me on some moderator option issues that I was experiencing.

The font in Tapatalk Pro is huge on the 6 Plus. I have both, but use the Nona-pro version most... The one with the white icon background.

The community of users really revolted with the first bad release. Glad to hear that they listened.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I just wish they gave us the colours back. I loved my pink and purple scheme.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yup, This is the TapaTalk Pro version that I'm running also. Not giving it up either.

Just last night I started experiencing app crashes with my older version. I hope those are not signs of issues to come. It's been fine all along on the iOS 9 betas and the GM... but now I'm anxious.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just last night I started experiencing app crashes with my older version. I hope those are not signs of issues to come. It's been fine all along on the iOS 9 betas and the GM... but now I'm anxious.

I'm still running iOS 8.4.1 and I haven't experienced any crashes yet with the Pro version. Maybe it won't be supported on iOS9?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

The older versions won't let me add photos. I had to upgrade it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So I just used Tapatalk Pro on my iPad for the first time in a long time, and it is beautiful. I wish they made the iPhone version like the iPad version.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73