It has come a long way since December. I'm OK with it as is now.
    09-11-2015 10:03 PM
    I'm with you Hank. Still running Tapatalk Pro v3.0.1. Not gonna give it up!
    Yup, This is the TapaTalk Pro version that I'm running also. Not giving it up either.
    carrickfergus likes this.
    09-11-2015 10:11 PM
    Glad to hear that, but it's not a risk that I'm willing to take.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    I hear you. I go back to Tapatalk Pro and believe me I wasn't happy when they started messing with the app. But they have been open to feedback and criticism. They have worked with me on some moderator option issues that I was experiencing.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-11-2015 10:12 PM
    I hear you. I go back to Tapatalk Pro and believe me I wasn't happy when they started messing with the app. But they have been open to feedback and criticism. They have worked with me on some moderator option issues that I was experiencing.
    The font in Tapatalk Pro is huge on the 6 Plus. I have both, but use the Nona-pro version most... The one with the white icon background.

The community of users really revolted with the first bad release. Glad to hear that they listened.

09-11-2015 10:20 PM
    I just wish they gave us the colours back. I loved my pink and purple scheme.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    09-12-2015 06:51 AM
    Yup, This is the TapaTalk Pro version that I'm running also. Not giving it up either.
    Just last night I started experiencing app crashes with my older version. I hope those are not signs of issues to come. It's been fine all along on the iOS 9 betas and the GM... but now I'm anxious.
    09-12-2015 11:01 AM
    Just last night I started experiencing app crashes with my older version. I hope those are not signs of issues to come. It's been fine all along on the iOS 9 betas and the GM... but now I'm anxious.
    I'm still running iOS 8.4.1 and I haven't experienced any crashes yet with the Pro version. Maybe it won't be supported on iOS9?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-12-2015 11:15 AM
    I just wish they gave us the colours back. I loved my pink and purple scheme.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    Amen! I had a green one.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-12-2015 11:34 AM
    The older versions won't let me add photos. I had to upgrade it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.
    09-12-2015 11:35 AM
    I'm still running iOS 8.4.1 and I haven't experienced any crashes yet with the Pro version. Maybe it won't be supported on iOS9?
    I'm running 9.1 Public Beta and Pro is running just fine.
    09-12-2015 11:55 AM
    So I just used Tapatalk Pro on my iPad for the first time in a long time, and it is beautiful. I wish they made the iPhone version like the iPad version.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-12-2015 08:47 PM
    Glad to hear that, but it's not a risk that I'm willing to take.

It allows you to have both. I have free & Pro. Pro still works flawlessly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 11:22 PM
    It's an app for multiple forums. It's easy to use and has no ads. You can make the font bigger and have a dark theme.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...cd859a7664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    How you get the dark theme? Settings?

09-21-2015 01:14 PM
    So I just used Tapatalk Pro on my iPad for the first time in a long time, and it is beautiful. I wish they made the iPhone version like the iPad version.
    They still offer it?

09-21-2015 01:14 PM
    They still offer it?

Ha no, I couldn't post pics so I had to get rid of it and get their current offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-21-2015 01:17 PM
    How you get the dark theme? Settings?
    It might depend on the version of the app that you have. I am still running v3.2.1 from about a year ago. For this version, it's Settings (the gear icon) > Themes and there are two choices - light and dark.

Attachment 92156

Part of the issue with the "upgrades" around the first of the year was the removal of themes and the total borking of the interface. I've heard that it's much improved from that end of the year/first of the year update, but not sure if they put the themes option back in it.
    09-21-2015 01:18 PM
    It might depend on the version of the app that you have. I am still running v3.2.1 from about a year ago. For this version, it's Settings (the gear icon) > Themes and there are two choices - light and dark.

Attachment 92156

Part of the issue with the "upgrades" around the first of the year was the removal of themes and the total borking of the interface. I've heard that it's much improved from that end of the year/first of the year update, but not sure if they put the themes option back in it.
    I wouldn't want any theme other than the dark theme anyway.
    09-21-2015 04:35 PM
42 12