how to delete an individual text

I

iMore Question

i used to be able to press on an individual text and delete that specific text.....now when i push on a text it says more i press it and it says delete all....does not allow me to delete just one specific text but the entire history of texting with that individual.....how do i delete one specific thread....??

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
After selecting More -> Delete selection bubbles come up to the left of each text. And then you hit the trash can on bottom left.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
i used to be able to press on an individual text and delete that specific text.....now when i push on a text it says more i press it and it says delete all....does not allow me to delete just one specific text but the entire history of texting with that individual.....how do i delete one specific thread....??

Have you tried to press the message, select more, and press the trash can in the lower-left part of the screen.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

After selecting More -> Delete selection bubbles come up to the left of each text. And then you hit the trash can on bottom left.
This is what needs to be done as Scatbrain said to delete a text

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711