Cannot restore iPhone because iPhone disconnected

A

Affy

Hi all, hope you can help!!

Basically I installed iOS 9 to my iPhone 6. Before installing iOS 9 my phone was already messed up so once I installed iOS 9 I backed up my phone and then wiped everything off my phone and then restored back up from the latest back up (which was iOS 9) which went successful.

I then went to the Apple Store and they gave me a new iPhone 6 because it was faulty. So when I went home I tried to restore back up from the latest date however it said I need to install the latest software since the back up was iOS 9.

So I installed the latest software and then tried to restore back up but I keep getting an error message saying "cannot restore iPhone because iPhone has disconnected"!!

I don't know how to fix this so can you please help?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since IOS 9 is still in beta and not released to the public yet are you registered with the beta program? If so please contact the beta program from their website. You can also just simply removee IOS 9 and restore back to the latest publically released IOS sincee the offcial versionn IOS 9 will be offcially released Sept. 16th. less than a week awayy.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Try a different USB lightning cable or plugging it into a different USB port. I had an issue recently where my lighting cable had to be in a certain position to stay connected with the computer because it became faulty overtime.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711