How to stop email notifications from iMore using Tapatalk?

tokyotony

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
I joining iMore forums using Tapatalk but now I get an email notification every time someone posts. How can I turn off email notifications? I tried going to Advanced settings link that is shown at the bottom of the email, but then it asks me to log in. I try using my Tapatalk login but doesn't seem to work. Thanks.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
At the bottom of the home screen click me then choose settings & the very first option is email notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tokyotony

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, but when I look at that, it seems to be emails about the Tapatalk app itself. I was trying to unsubscribe all the emails coming from this specific forum. I ended up going to the iMore website, logging in, and changing the email preferences there.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh I'm sorry I misread your post...I thought you were talking about the general email notifications. Glad you found the fix

JHC47

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings within the Tapatalk app & adjust the email notifications.

I did just this and all email notifications are set to off. Yet I somehow am still getting a dozen a day. Is there any way to contact iMore and have my email address taken off their contact list or to otherwise get it to stop?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Log on via computer/web browser... upper left corner, click your avatar, activate the dropdown menu by clicking your username... then manage follows...

1901Madison1

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Log on via computer/web browser... upper left corner, click your avatar, activate the dropdown menu by clicking your username... then manage follows...

Hi Keith - thanks so much. Unfortunately, I seem to have two accounts - this one (which I am posting from) and one with the screen name JHC47. I think the JHC47 is a product of Tapatalk, which I'd like to stop using. Is there any way you can help me reset the password for JHC47 (I don't have it and can't seem to find it)? That way I'd be able to log in and unsubscribe. Alternatively, could you log into that account as a mod and unsubscribe for me?