I have Apple Music, and tend to have my settings to only show Music that is available offline, so it only shows what is downloaded onto my phone. However, recently, this is showing that nothing is available offline.

Looking at my settings, I only have 2GB available, meaning that the massive amount my music is using is still taken up, however when I look at the Manage Storage area, Music does not even show up within the list.

So at present, my internal storage is being taken up with around 15GB of Music, but I am unable to see any of it?
    09-09-2015 06:55 AM
    Have you tried restarting your device? I've had that fix some odd issues.
    09-09-2015 08:15 AM
    Hi Bigeric23, yes, I have tried that. I've tried changing my settings with my iCloud library (which I don't use anyway) and since changing that, the music that was previously shown has now disappeared, and now only shows music that I have bought via iTunes, but is still showing it as unavailable when offline. But as I say, my phones internal memory still shows as if the majority of it (over 50%) is being used, but doesn't show that it is being used by Music.

I'm starting to think it may just need re-syncing.
    09-09-2015 09:03 AM
    Welcome to iMore. It appears that everyone that's having problems with AppleMusic stems from iCloud in some form or fashion. I'm hoping that iOS9 will fix these problems. I downloaded all my music not purchased thru iTunes from a Mac and I'm not experiencing any problems listining to My music offline. Sorrry to hear that you're having problems.
    Thanks for joining iMore...Post often and ENJOY
    09-09-2015 09:55 AM
    Thanks for the message Spencerdl. I'm actually on the iOS 9 beta, so this may have something to do with it, although it is only recently that I have started to have issues with it. Not only has the music I have synced disappeared, but any music I have made available Offline via Apple Music. So I can literally not listen to a thing anymore unless I am on Wi-Fi.
    09-09-2015 11:20 AM
    i have purchased so many songs but today when i tried to play my music i couldnt find even single one !!! why 😭
    02-06-2016 05:52 AM
    i have purchased so many songs but today when i tried to play my music i couldnt find even single one !!! why
    Do u have iCloud music enabled ?
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    02-06-2016 06:54 AM
    My 3,100+ songs randomly disappeared from my 64GB iPhone 6s+ and I want them back. I have them all on my laptop but like wtf.
    06-06-2016 04:58 PM
    My 3,100+ songs randomly disappeared from my 64GB iPhone 6s+ and I want them back. I have them all on my laptop but like wtf.
    Sync them back to your phone.
    06-06-2016 05:20 PM
    Hello, on my iphone music gallery shows 5 songs from ca. 80 only. What can I do? I have iphone SE. Thanks.
    07-10-2016 05:04 PM
    Hello, on my iphone music gallery shows 5 songs from ca. 80 only. What can I do? I have iphone SE. Thanks.
    Are you syncing music with iTunes or do you use iCloud Music Library?

If using iTunes, make sure you have the right settings to have all music synced to your iPhone.

If you're using iCloud Music Library, make sure all songs are uploaded or matched to/with Music.
    07-10-2016 05:20 PM