How do I delete my Mobile Nations iMore Account?
    Last edited by ucsb11; 09-08-2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Spelling
    09-08-2015 05:58 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Send an email requesting your account be deactivated to accounts@mobilenations.com. Normally, requests are handled within 24 hours, but sometimes they can take a tad bit longer.
    Send a notice to news or info @imore.com asking for your act to be deleted which means it and it's contents associated with it would be permanently deleted. You can just simply stop logging in and that way you keep your info.
    One other thing is that you can go to your settings and under General Settings - scroll to the bottom and click on 'Contact Us' fill out the form and send it.
    09-08-2015 06:16 PM
    Send an email requesting your account be deactivated to accounts@mobilenations.com. Normally, requests are handled within 24 hours, but sometimes they can take a tad bit longer.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-11-2015 at 05:50 PM.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    09-08-2015 06:31 PM
    Or just log out and don't log back in.
    SwitchBeach likes this.
    09-09-2015 12:30 AM
    Send a notice to news or info @imore.com asking for your act to be deleted which means it and it's contents associated with it would be permanently deleted. You can just simply stop logging in and that way you keep your info.
    One other thing is that you can go to your settings and under General Settings - scroll to the bottom and click on 'Contact Us' fill out the form and send it.
    Please don't email the news or info emails for account questions. And we don't delete accounts like that anyhow, lol. Personal information such as username and email are removed, but threads and posts remain.

The correct email, for all account related needs, is accounts@mobilenations.com.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    09-11-2015 01:43 AM
    Please don't email the news or info emails for account questions. And we don't delete accounts like that anyhow, lol. Personal information such as username and email are removed, but threads and posts remain.

The correct email, for all account related needs, is accounts@mobilenations.com.
    I Noticed the Just Me correctly placed the right email to have this done and appreciate him posting the correct address for me as well as you letting me know as well Michelle, Thank you both for the replies.
    09-11-2015 01:17 PM
    Ha. So if the user name is removed but the posts remain, what will be visible? A generic avatar with what, exactly, for a user name?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    09-12-2015 07:07 AM