I shattered my iPhone 5c screen, it connects to iTunes, will allow backup but fails because my phone has a passcode. I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or any data recovery apps that could bypass this code, or even enter the code remotely. Thanks! (If you have any other ideas, please let me know!)
    09-08-2015 03:02 PM
    I shattered my iPhone 5c screen, it connects to iTunes, will allow backup but fails because my phone has a passcode. I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or any data recovery apps that could bypass this code, or even enter the code remotely. Thanks! (If you have any other ideas, please let me know!)
    Nope. Did you sync the device with iCloud? Photos, contacts, calendars, notes, etc would all be there for you to access/sync to new device.
    09-08-2015 03:10 PM
    Nope. Did you sync the device with iCloud? Photos, contacts, calendars, notes, etc would all be there for you to access/sync to new device.
    Nun said on Hank's answer to you. The password protection is of course placed that way for a reason and any 3rd party recovery is going to demand any locks be removed as they will not *BYPASS* any locks and ruin they rep with customers and or also APPLE. Best of luck to you.
    09-08-2015 03:16 PM
    Get the screen fixed, perhaps?
    09-08-2015 08:07 PM