Constant BSOD + reboot after changing frame?

I

iMore Question

My Iphone 5s suffered some physical damage which required me to change the frame in order to fix properly. After running fine with no problems for several weeks, my battery life started reading inaccurately, would always be stuck on a certain battery level, or change when plugging in or unplugging. Now when battery is low, it will boot instantly when plugged in, run for several minutes, then give a blue screen and repeat. I have changed batteries and still having problems, tends to only work while getting charge. If I hold the sleep/wake button it will normally boot up if not already on, but does not always successfully boot.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My Iphone 5s suffered some physical damage which required me to change the frame in order to fix properly. After running fine with no problems for several weeks, my battery life started reading inaccurately, would always be stuck on a certain battery level, or change when plugging in or unplugging. Now when battery is low, it will boot instantly when plugged in, run for several minutes, then give a blue screen and repeat. I have changed batteries and still having problems, tends to only work while getting charge. If I hold the sleep/wake button it will normally boot up if not already on, but does not always successfully boot.

Clearly, something that you did or did not do is causing this issue. You will get the best results by taking it to an Apple store for assistance. Of course, they may not help you, especially if you used non-Apple parts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73