How can access color fonts on my iPhone 6?

I

iMore Question

On 29 August I initiated a new email to my son on my iPhone. Not a reply not a forward.
As I started the second para it came up in a red font. It was received with a red font. How did this happen and how can I do it again?
Andy

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe that you can. Unless perhaps with a Jailbroken device or perhaps a 3rd Party email client.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's a signature trick using a computer to make the font in the signature red. Other than that, there is no way to use red font on email. You may have experienced a temporary glitch. Nothing is perfect.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Rumor has it there WAS something in one of the betas for version 8.0 but it never made it to production, perhaps 9.0?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Under the guide section on this forum there is a guide written on how to create rich text HTML format email signatures but that is all you can do.

dovesadd

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
This is a whole para in the body and was in red font as I typed. Happy to forward it to you or do I just accept that it was some weird glitch?
Andy

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is a whole para in the body and was in red font as I typed. Happy to forward it to you or do I just accept that it was some weird glitch?
Andy

It's definitely not a known feature or option Apple has added. Odd things happen sometimes with technology. It may be coded in but not yet available. Bottom line is you can't get it back. Maybe they'll add it sometime in the future.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner