I uploaded all my music to intense match when it first came out. I really enjoy the ability to stream anything from my library to any device. I am also an apple music subscriber. If I turn off iTunes match will all my music remain in apple music? Or am I stuck re-uploading all my music to apple music?
    08-27-2015 09:00 AM
    08-27-2015 09:26 AM
    That didn't help or answer the question. My understanding is that I should be able to upload my music to apple music just like iTunes match. The article you linked says otherwise. So now I am even more confused.
    08-27-2015 09:55 AM
    Does anybody have a definitive answer to this question? I've been wondering myself. My iTunes Match is about to renew but I'm afraid of losing something if I shut it off and remain with Apple Music.

Aside from the DRM issue, Has this been a seemless transition for you? In other words, can I simply shut off Match and continue life as usual without having to take additional steps?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-11-2015 03:38 PM
    I had Match for a year or two, and got rid of it. I had all of my music downloaded to my MacBook and was okay. I just synced to my phone until Apple Music. I never lost any music. This is just my experience though. I hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-11-2015 03:50 PM
    I had Match for a year or two, and got rid of it. I had all of my music downloaded to my MacBook and was okay. I just synced to my phone until Apple Music. I never lost any music. This is just my experience though. I hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. This is my concern: I originally ripped thousands of songs from CDs into iTunes and then subscribed to iTunes Match. At that time I was using a Windows PC and that computer no longer exists. So in iTunes on my MBP I've been relying on iTunes Match to access those original tracks. Even more, I know some of those tracks were rare and definitely not available on Apple Music.

I might just end up footing the $25 again. I'll have to see what is and isn't available on Apple Music.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-11-2015 07:20 PM