iPhone or Samsung?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Me personally, an iPhone 6s Plus. For the record, because this is a Apple orientated site, your probably going to get mostly iPhone 6s Plus answers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, that's a no-brainier for 'me'....:)....I'd take the iPhone, but not because it's an Apple product or because I'm some sort of blind Apple lemming, but because after trying numerous devices over the years, I've come to the conclusion that the iPhone is the best device for 'me'. Period.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iPhone for me I love the way it seamlessly integrates with my Macs & iPads. I use a Galaxy as a second device but it just doesn't work as a primary. Who knows what the future holds but right now iPhone is the device for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is this another "Tastes great" fan coming to a "Less filling" oriented forum to extol the virtues of their preference??

Shorter: Oh no, not again...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Used to like both but Samsung folded and now is pretty much physically an iPhone.

So I'll take the iPhone.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Samsung will work well and be a ton of fun until that next software update. Then it will become a calling and texting brick, at best. I'll stay with iPhone.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
 for sure.. I am an android-hater.. Just for the kick of it, without any objective reasons.

I'm not an android hater, per se, but I have been called one before around here. I just prefer the security of Apple's closed system, and their phone design.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
As an Android user (who will be moving to an iPhone 6s Plus), I would never get a Samsung. Gross. The only current Android phone I would get is the new Moto X--and I'm still thinking of getting one just to play with since it's relatively inexpensive. I'd consider getting a Nexus, too, but the new ones have yet to be announced.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, my question was also your answer. Because blackberry isn't worth knowing about these days. They are insignificant in smartphoneworld .
And it looks like Samsung is hitting that road as well, as even if my brother starts to dislike Samsung slowly.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, my question was also your answer. Because blackberry isn't worth knowing about these days. They are insignificant in smartphoneworld .
And it looks like Samsung is hitting that road as well, as even if my brother starts to dislike Samsung slowly.

I don't think so. As long as there are people who measure a phone's worth based solely on its spec sheet, Samsung will have fans.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
True, but at least  users and fanatics know that overall feeling of a phone and its software is what truly counts.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
True, but at least  users and fanatics know that overall feeling of a phone and its software is what truly counts.

Not just Apple people. The people like me who used the original Moto X know that experience trumps specs. So many people dogged the Moto X for having what they felt were lower specs, but it was an incredible phone. That phone changed a lot of people's thinking. I'll be pretty sad to move on from my Moto X, but I'm interested in finally finding out what iOS has to offer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR