I believe I deleted the email account that the notes on my iPhone 4S was tied to - it was an old school email I never used.

Prior to deleting the email account, under the Notes app, no "Accounts" were listed.

After deleting the old school email, I added an additional email to the account (now I have an exchange, gmail, and iCloud accounts listed under notes).

Is there a way to retrieve the deleted notes?
    08-22-2015 08:13 PM
    Unless you backed up your device when you had those Notes, I'm not familiar with any way to get them back.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    08-22-2015 08:30 PM
    I believe I deleted the email account that the notes on my iPhone 4S was tied to - it was an old school email I never used.

Prior to deleting the email account, under the Notes app, no "Accounts" were listed.

After deleting the old school email, I added an additional email to the account (now I have an exchange, gmail, and iCloud accounts listed under notes).

Is there a way to retrieve the deleted notes?
    Check he notes folder in that email account. If you don't see a Notes folder, then go to Settings>Mail, Contacts and Calendar> email account > Toggle OFF Notes. Then go back to the email and check the Notes folder.
    08-23-2015 01:26 AM