iOS 9 beta 6

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I also don't think they will release a Beta 6, but I won't be surprise if another public beta gets release, since they are only on number 3

If devs don't get it since they use to to get iOS 9 apps ready, you won't see another public beta. Devs always get the betas first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I also don't think they will release a Beta 6, but I won't be surprise if another public beta gets release, since they are only on number 3

Beta 5 and Public Beta 3 are the same. Devs have more betas because they opened up the public beta they needed the big bugs in the first few betas cleared up. If there will be a beta 6 it will probably be this week.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Just as I predicted that betas might be over. Apple is more and likely working on a GM candidate if they already don't have one so they can start loading on new devices. Rate a beta hits within 30 days of new hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Just as I predicted that betas might be over. Apple is more and likely working on a GM candidate if they already don't have one so they can start loading on new devices. Rate a beta hits within 30 days of new hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
true tue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox