It wasn't dropped, it has battery power... It just went black and has no power. I've taken the sim card out and put it back. I've plugged it in... nothing!
    08-19-2015 05:46 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Press both the home and power buttons until you see the  logo. It should take longer than 20 seconds, and I'm being quite generous with the time. Anyway, if it doesn't start, plug the device in to a wall socket using the associated USB cable, and let it charge undisturbed for about 15 minutes. If it hadn't started after that time, press the aforementioned buttons again for up to 20 seconds to see if you get the  logo. If not, go ahead an make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.
    Press both the home and power buttons until you see the  logo. It should take longer than 20 seconds, and I'm being quite generous with the time. Anyway, if it doesn't start, plug the device in to a wall socket using the associated USB cable, and let it charge undisturbed for about 15 minutes. If it hadn't started after that time, press the aforementioned buttons again for up to 20 seconds to see if you get the  logo. If not, go ahead an make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.
    08-19-2015 06:00 PM