Anyone know of a good radar app?

melmurphy

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a radar app that will show weather patterns a couple of hours ahead of present time.
I noticed that a lot of them will show from a couple of hours ago to now.
I think I have seen radar that shows what I'm looking for but I could be mistaken.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The app I use, although excellent and accurate, does not show future positions, although I can usually follow the direction of the storm/rain to guess.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
These are my apps. Some just for fun.
ee21baca5070ae7bddaea2a409420016.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Storm by Weatherunderground is AWESOME!!! The alerts are hyper accurate and last night they saved me from getting soaked. It told me thunder was within 5 miles of my location and I quickly got the dogs walked. As I walked in the house the skies opened up :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Storm by Weatherunderground is AWESOME!!! The alerts are hyper accurate and last night they saved me from getting soaked. It told me thunder was within 5 miles of my location and I quickly got the dogs walked. As I walked in the house the skies opened up :)

It is good. And that new feature of lightning notification is great. My local WAFF Weather app has that too now. I'm not sure how far it goes. Usually it's within 5 miles.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
This past Saturday I was at the Vikings NFL Game... big crack of lightning... less than 30 seconds after, the Storm app alerted to the lightning and less than 30 seconds later, they sent the fans to weather shelters near the stadium...