2gb iPhone 6s

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So late Rumor is the next new iPhone will have 2gb of ram do you think Apple will bring the multi app feature to the iPhone because of more ram? I would so get the new iPhone if it has 2gb of ram and i can open 2 apps at once

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So late Rumor is the next new iPhone will have 2gb of ram do you think Apple will bring the multi app feature to the iPhone because of more ram? I would so get the new iPhone if it has 2gb of ram and i can open 2 apps at once

No way to know that. It would be nice if they at least added it to the 6s Plus. But I don't see it and there's been no rumor or indication of it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
If the 6S and 6S Plus get 2GB RAM, I can definitely see the 6S Plus getting split screen and the 6S getting at least slide over. Apple understands more people are using their iPhones as workstations and it would make sense for them to add these features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm 85% certain it will. Why? Because Apple knows they need stay close to the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that but some current and future iOS features will require 2gb i am sure Apple is working on iOS 10 and a few new feature will require 2gb so it's possible

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost