I have a video on my iPad that is too long to send in email. How can I get this video to someone?

I

iMore Question

I have a video on my iPad that is too long to send in email. How can I get this video to someone

I want to send a video to someone

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I want to send a video to someone

Trim the clip into a bunch of different sized clips. When you trim them, make sure when you save it to save it as a "New Clip", otherwise you will delete the rest of your video. Just trim the video into a bunch of different segments and then send them in separate emails, or do what koltonh2002 suggested, which is probably better. Either one will work though. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a video on my iPad that is too long to send in email. How can I get th...

From Apple:

With Mail Drop, you can send attachments up to 5 GB in size right from Mail on your Mac, or from icloud.com/mail on your Mac or PC. All files types are supported and attachments don?t count against your iCloud storage. If a message, including its attachments, is larger than your Internet Service Provider (ISP) limit, Mail will ask you to send the attachments using Mail Drop.

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203093

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're in close proximity to the recipient, use Airdrop. It works great for large videos. But you gotta be right there with them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim