I have an iWatch to test for the company, and am curious how many different users (AppleID's) can configure the iWatch after a reset to factory default.
    The iPad for example has a maximum number of AppleID's which can use the same iPad after a reset to factory default.
    08-05-2015 11:48 AM
    The iPad for example has a maximum number of AppleID's which can use the same iPad after a reset to factory default.
    Until you learn otherwise, expect the same on the Watch.
    08-05-2015 11:52 AM
    I have an iWatch to test for the company, and am curious how many different users (AppleID's) can configure the iWatch after a reset to factory default.
    If you're going to do some testing for 'the company', at least use the correct terminology and refer to the device as an Watch instead of an iWatch.
    08-05-2015 08:36 PM
    What's an "iWatch"? Do you mean Watch?

I don't think it matters, as the device has to be paired to an iPhone, which is where the AppleIDs come into to play. It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out with the move to add standalone apps - but I suspect that it will still be managed via the iPhone.
    08-05-2015 09:04 PM