Is there a way to log out of ICloud without your password?

I

iMore Question

My ICloud account will not let me sign in on my iphone. I have updated the password online and now it will not let me sign in on my phone. If i could just log out i could make a new account but i can't log out currently because my phone is not registering the right password.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My ICloud account will not let me sign in on my iphone. I have updated the password online and now it will not let me sign in on my phone. If i could just log out i could make a new account but i can't log out currently because my phone is not registering the right password.

Apple added the Activation Lock to iOS 7 to combat the rampant unauthorized reselling of lost/stolen devices. There is no way around this lockout… your only option is to enter the correct password.

If it's your device, use the link (https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid) to reset the login. If you purchased the device from someone on eBay or CraigsList or a similar site, take whatever recourse you have against the seller to recover your cash.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox