When I got my IPad I was goofing around and put Me in the name areas and would like to change to my name instead of Me...My name is Collette. Can this be done?
    07-31-2015 05:08 PM
    No. You can have a username in game center, but the "me" thing is for you only. No one else sees that.
    Margaret Free likes this.
    07-31-2015 05:44 PM
    Change your Game Center name in your DEVICE settings, rather than in the Game Center app. On the opening page of settings, go down the list of apps etc.until you see and select "Game Center."
    Once at the Game Center settings, find the space labeled "Game Center Profile." Your profile name is visible to all UNLESS you also select privacy on that same page..
    Who knows why the creators labeled it PROFILE in Game Center. Most apps allowing a name for viewers call it a NICKNAME. .
    You can make up any nickname and can similarly use any picture for your Avatar (i.e. your display picture). Hope you figure it out! My scores are far below everyone else's but I still like to look at the game bonuses and milestones which I actually sometimes achieve.
    Have fun, Maggie Dear
    02-07-2016 09:33 PM