How can I safely leave my iPad in my car for a day while I attend an event?

I

iMore Question

Going to event car left in one location with iPad in it how to protect ipasD

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hot day left in car what to do

Put it in the dashboard or under your seat, out of sight and direct sun light. Don't forget to power off your iPad of course

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hot day left in car what to do

Can you not take the iPad to the event either in a backpack, carrying case or briefcase?

Robotb52

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Hot day left in car what to do

Did you mean the location where you parked your car is not safe so that you asked this question? If I were you, I would put my iPad under the seat

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Put the iPad in a plastic bag. Get a few frozen ice packs like you'd use while camping.
Park the car under a tree, wrap the iPad that you placed in plastic in towels and place the ice packs around it in an ice chest.
A parked car will get super hot in the middle of summer. Temperate may reach over 120F.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Leave your engine running (don't forget to have your fuel depot filled up), set your airco in the lowest temp and your blowers at full speed.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Park it in the "HOOD" with the windows down, keys in the ignition and ther car running. Don't forget to put the iPad in the cooler full of Corona and ice next to the lemon for protection in the trunk.. That should just about do it (SARCASM):crying:......just sayin

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Leave it home. Otherwise, you risk the iPad being stolen or exposed to excessive heat in a hot car all day long.

Just. Don't. Do. It.