I have been trying to communicate with HMRC, but the site tells me to upgrade my browser. I have downloaded OSX Yosemite, but when I make the first steps to install it, I have a notice that I will lose, or be unable to open these afterwards.
    Any solution to this. I have not yet installed it.
    07-23-2015 10:14 AM
    I don't know, and your post is a little confusing. Word, Excel worked well for me when I had them installed briefly under OS X Yosemite. I don't know about the others. Anyway, I'm confused about the following statement: "I have downloaded OSX Yosemite, but when I make the first steps to install it, I have a notice that I will lose, or be unable to open these afterwards." What are the "these" you're referring to?
    07-23-2015 10:22 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have downloaded Yosemite OSX, but when I start to install it, it says that it will not run Appleworks 6, Excel, Word or Entourage. This is as far as I have gone, so is there any way `i can access them afterwards?
    07-23-2015 10:53 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have downloaded Yosemite OSX, but when I start to install it, it says that it will not run Appleworks 6, Excel, Word or Entourage. This is as far as I have gone, so is there any way `i can access them afterwards?
    Can you not just download Pages, Numbers and Keynote from the App Store in OS X Yosemite? I'm assuming they are free to you and are the most updated versions than those contained in AppleWorks. In regard to the others, I assume they are outdated and will not work in Yosemite.
    07-23-2015 11:03 AM