Silicone Or Leather Apple case?

I

iMore Question

I bought a new iPhone 6 and 6+ for my brother
Which case is recommended Leather one, or silicone?

I'll be glad if you may recommendation me which color fit and looks the best on silver and gold iPhone

Thanks in advance

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I honestly am disappointed in the silicone Apple case. My wife and I both bought one for our iPhone 6's, the green one has ripped on the bottom. I had my red case replaced after a month at Apple because the back started to bubble up and peel (Apple did replace it in store no questions asked though +1 for that). My wife is still using hers however I've switched to a grey TPU case from spigen and been very happy with the cost and quality so far. The silicone case while having a great fit does not hold up well, especially for the premium price point.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
IMHO the leather case is a good choice, your iPhone still keep its Slim style while still protecting my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Leather case without a doubt.

It's lighter and thinner than the silicone case and feels great in the hand.

The silicone have Good grip but collects dust and lint! also a friend told me It gets really warm after holding it for a little bit,...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what you look for. The leather is very nice. But if protection is of great importance, I would go with something more substantial. I'll get the Apple leather case. But I'll also have an Otterbox Defender.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73