What is the best video diary app?

I

iMore Question

I have a friend who is confined to a wheelchair and pretty much housebound a ,ot of the time. He has the most wonderful way with words and I want to encourage him to keep a video diary, more for himself at the moment until he builds up confidence. What is the best one out there which allow him to save the diary's easily from app to computer so he could upload them later?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Dropbox would work well for that. Upload videos from the Camera roll to Dropbox and and they can be accessed on the computer. He can create folders or albums and keep them organized by date.

Mikim666

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
His movement is limited so rather than using a dslr is there a simple user friendly app that he could record with and then store through camera roll and dropbox?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
His movement is limited so rather than using a dslr is there a simple user friendly app that he could record with and then store through camera roll and dropbox?

I think the default Camera app would be the easiest, to be honest. And if you have the Dropbox app installed, you have the option to "Save to Dropbox" from the Photos application.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2