Can I get some help transferring music from my computer to iPhone running iOS 8.4?

philalli

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Need help transferring music from my computer to iPhone running iOS 8.4

I have several downloads from livedownloads.com (these are legitimate concert recordings that are downloaded in ALAC format) on my computer and I need help transferring them to my iPhone 5s. I signed up for Apple Music with the new iOS 8.4 and had several of these files already on my phone - those remain undisturbed. I purchased a new concert yesterday and loaded it into iTunes 12.2 on my computer. However, I cannot add it to my phone. I am plugging the phone in and I've tried to drag and drop the files to the phone icon in iTunes as well as I've tried to place the files on to the phone by clicking on "edit playlist" within the "on my phone" portion of iTunes. However, when I sync the music is not moving to my phone. Has anyone else run into this? The files have not been uploaded to the cloud yet, however, I've discovered that most concert recordings get replaced by Apple Store songs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil

jessica62578

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need help transferring music from my computer to iPhone running iOS 8.4

The easiest way to remedy this is to drag and drop the audio files into the Automatically Add to iTunes folder via the finder (Music>iTunes>iTunes Media>Automatically Add to iTunes)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner