Anyone else experiencing constant crashes of the Mail app on OS X devices? (iOS not affected)

Mojadus31

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
For a couple of weeks now I'm having trouble with Mail on all OS X devices I use, iOS does not seem to be affected though. The application becomes unresponsive right after I start it up showing non of my emails. I have so far tried all recommended fixes I could find in different forums from booting in save mode and opening the app to restoring the different mailboxes and manually reindexing ... it would only work for a while before I run into the same problem again and again, so a certain amount of time each day goes to finding a fix and trying to fix this problem. Can anyone come up with a solution besides using another mail client or reinstalling every device?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What are the 'all recommended fixes' you're referring to? Have you logged out of the Mail app, rebooted your Mac, and then log back in to the app? In not having issues with the Mail app on my MacBook.

Mojadus31

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
The fixes I could find were basically those i stated above repeated over and over again (Safe Mode, Rebuild, Reindex) and I tried what you suggested ... no success :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711