Is there an app to hide text message conversations?

I

iMore Question

Hello.
I really need your help. I always chatting with my friend about some stuff and i wanna keep this chat conversation in secret.. Maybe anyone know application to hide text message conversation?
Also , will be nice if this application i could use without internet access , like just default sms application.
Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Need app to hide text message conversation.

Wouldn't it be better to simply 'delete' the conversation? It's not like you'll forget what was discussed. Having said that, it has been 'my' experience in the forums when someone is very specific about an app like you are, they pretty much already know which one it is.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
SMS messages are not private, they are between you and the recipient AND both of your providers. If you want a true private chat look into something like Threema which is a secure end to end chat application.

https://threema.ch/en

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can hide them by sending them to your email and dropping them in a folder. 1st Turn off iMessage or uncheck the email in Send and Receive. Then go to the iMessage or text and long press on a speech bubble and tap "More". Then tap the arrow in the lower right corner. Mark texts. Then enter your email address at the top. Then move the cursor down. Hit send. Go to email and hide the texts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro